A-ROSA River Cruise
A-ROSA offers travellers an informed, intimate experience of Europe’s most beautiful riverside cities, villages and landscapes. The sleek, streamlined ships have been designed not only to elegantly ply some of the world’s most historic and storied rivers, but to offer guests a true sense of luxury, comfort and a feeling of home-away-from-home. The cruises will offer a host of shore excursions to explore castles, country sides, vineyards and museums as well as some of the continent’s most exciting, dynamic and diverse destinations from Budapest to Provence and everything in between. Itineraries are created specifically for active travellers seeking cultural adventures and an opportunity to delve more deeply into passions like food, wine, art, music, and history.
A-ROSA River Cruise VISIT THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
- Full bar menu all day, every day with A-ROSA’s Open Bar policy
- All meals including buffet breakfasts and lunches with live cooking station and multi-course dinners
- SPA-ROSA with exercise machines, saunas, and massage rooms
- Sun Deck
- Staterooms include generous storage space, complimentary use of robes, slippers, hairdryer, Wi-Fi and windows or French balconies
view ship information
call our experts on
0861 100 400
- Mon to Fri 9am 7pm
- Sat 9am 6pm
- Sun 10am 3pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.