Modern cruise features have been incorporated into a thoroughly elegant and stylish ship to make the attractive Celebrity Constellation an ideal choice for your cruise holiday. She offers a delightfully welcoming and peaceful ambience throughout the beautiful public areas, while providing all the entertainment and recreation amenities today’s cruise passengers could ever want. The Celebrity Constellation also has a range of superb fine-dining options. Families with children will find fun activities for them to take part in day and night and there are plenty of tranquil spaces for couples to enjoy a truly romantic getaway in refined surroundings.
Celebrity Constellation VISITS THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
|Number of Decks||11|
|Number of Cabins||975|
|Wheelchair Accessible Cabins||No|
|Number of Pools||3|
|Number of Restaurants||3|
Night-time entertainment will keep the adrenaline pumping with big-stage musical extravaganzas in the main Theatre, cabaret and party bands in the Rendezvous Lounge or a flutter in the Fortunes casino.
- Main Theatre, tribute shows and song and dance spectaculars
- Live music, jazz, DJs, string ensembles, circus shows
- Guest Entertainers, comedians, jugglers, magicians and singers
- Dancing with the Stripes, our version of Strictly at sea!
- Fortunes Casino
The Celebrity Constellation is boasts an array of restaurants and eateries that will satisfy every appetite. With set time or select dining, guests eating in the main dining room will be delighted by the efficient, friendly service and delicious meals prepared from the freshest ingredients.
Selected restaurants on many ships require reservations and may carry an additional charge.
- Main dining, Traditional (set time) or Select Dining
- Tuscan Grille
- OceanView Café
- Ocean Liners Restaurant
- Bistro on Five
- Pool/Mast Grill
- The AquaSpa Café
Bars & Lounges
Soak up the atmosphere in one of Constellation’s many cosy lounges as you watch the stars come out above. Live jazz, expertly prepared cocktails and plush upholstery are just some of the luxuries of the Constellation’s many bars and lounges.
Bars & Lounges includes
- Martini Bar & Crush
- Cellar Masters
- Molecular Bar
- Sunset Bar
- Michael’s Club
- Rendezvous Lounge
- Passport Bar
- Ensemble Lounge
- Sky Observation Lounge
- Reflections Lounge
Leisure & Activities
The Constellation has recently received a stylish upgrade to revitalise and energise the ship: and after a holiday on board you’ll feel just the same way! Try out the brand new Canyon Ranch spa for the ultimate in pampering and wellbeing, or worship your body at the shrine of the state-of-the-art fitness centre.
Leisure & Activities includes
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub
- Serenity, adults-only pool area of the Solarium
- Celebrity Life activities, food and wine pairing, wine workshop, cooking competition, mixology 101
- Beyond the Podium, lecture series
- Let’s Dance, salsa to jive, dance classes
- Fitness centre – state-of-the-art gym, fitness classes, personal training and well-being, yoga, spin, and body sculpt boot camp
- Lawn club, croquet or bocce or golf putting
- Pool volleyball, basketball, table tennis and golf putting
- Video games and family friendly activities
- Oceans Ahead, behind the scenes look at the great liners and cruising
- Art tour, language lessons, art classes and lectures
Kids & Teens
Kids have access to a huge range of exciting activities and crafts to keep them out of mischief and there’s even a babysitting service to ensure parents can have some fun of their own!
Kids & Teens includes
- Toddler Time
- Fun Factory (3-11)
- X-Club teen entertainment
ship deck plans
YOUR INTERIOR CABIN INCLUDES
Twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobe and tote bag / full private bathroom / sitting area / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone
YOUR OCEAN VIEW CABIN INCLUDES
Window or porthole / twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobe and tote bag / full private bathroom / sitting area / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone
YOUR BALCONY CABIN INCLUDES
Private furnished balcony / twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobe and tote bag / full private bathroom / sitting area / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone
* Chat to your Imagine cruise advisor about the Concierge Class and AquaClass staterooms on board.
YOUR AQUA CLASS CABIN INCLUDES
Private furnished balcony / butler service / twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobes and slippers / full private bathroom / sitting area / welcome sparkling wine / fresh flowers. Daily fresh-fruit platter / afternoon canapés and tea service / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone / priority service on embarkation and debarkation / preferential restaurant and theatre seating
* Some suites have other luxury features. Chat to your Imagine Cruise adviser about available options.
call our experts on
0861 100 400
- Mon to Fri 9am 7pm
- Sat 9am 6pm
- Sun 10am 3pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.