Imagine a cruise with sophistication, exoticism, where you can stand with your toes in fresh grass whilst looking out to sea: only a cruise on the Celebrity Equinox can offer you all of this! There’s an array of top-class fine-dining options as well as a fabulous variety of interesting and fun activities and entertainment. The staterooms are superbly appointed to the highest of Celebrity standards with a 24-hour attendant to ensure your every need is met. And with dedicated kids’ clubs, a cruise on the Equinox is perfect for families as well as those seeking an intimate holiday á deux.
Celebrity Equinox VISITS THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
|Number of Decks||14|
|Number of Cabins||1,426|
|Wheelchair Accessible Cabins||Yes|
|Number of Pools||3|
|Number of Restaurants||5|
Evenings really hot up, with stunning shows performed by talented musicians, singers and dancers in the main theatre, live music and DJs in the bars and lounges, and spectacular circus shows sure to wow you.
- Main Theatre, tribute shows and song and dance spectaculars
- Live music, jazz, DJs, string ensembles, circus shows
- Guest Entertainers, comedians, jugglers, magicians and singers
- Dancing with the Stripes, our version of Strictly at sea!
- Fortunes Casino
There’s no doubt the fantastic dining options on the Celebrity Equinox are one of this ship’s star features with every imaginable style of international cuisine and so many different ways to enjoy them – just select which style suits you, or vary it night by night, it’s up to you.
Selected restaurants on many ships require reservations and may carry an additional charge.
- Main dining, Traditional (set time) or Select Dining
- Tuscan Grille
- Silk Harvest
- OceanView Café
- Bistro on Five
- Pool/Mast Grill
- The AquaSpa Café
Bars & Lounges
There are plenty of cosy bars just to sit and enjoy a tipple as the starlight shimmers on the waves. You can sample wines in Cellar Masters, sip expertly-prepared cocktails in the Molecular Bar, listen to live music in the Sunset Bar or dance the night away in Rendezvous Lounge to name just a few of your options.
Bars & Lounges includes
- Passport Bar
- Ensemble Lounge
- Sky Observation Lounge
- Quasar nightclub Martini Bar & Crush
- Cellar Masters
- Molecular Bar
- Sunset Bar
- Michael’s Club
- Rendezvous Lounge
Leisure & Activities
The Equinox offers a unique array of things to do during the day, including the Lawn Club where you can enjoy a quite game of croquet or putting in the middle of the ocean. As well as the fitness studio and exercise classes, you can also enjoy team sports with fellow passengers.
Leisure & Activities includes
- Main pool area with two pools, four hot tubs
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub and Solarium, for pampering and relaxing
- Celebrity Life activities, food and wine pairing, wine workshop, cooking competition, mixology 101
- Celebrity enrichment program - lecture series, dance classes, art tours, language classes, art workshops
- Fitness centre – state-of-the-art gym, fitness classes, personal training and well-being, yoga, spin, and body sculpt boot camp
- Lawn club, half an acre of real grass for croquet or bocce or golf putting
- Pool volleyball, basketball, table tennis and golf putting
- Video games and family friendly activities
Kids & Teens
Younger passengers can enjoy a variety of fun activities at the kids’ clubs, all supervised by experienced and enthusiastic staff who organise craft sessions, parties, games and discos for different age groups in their own dedicated areas.
Kids & Teens includes
- Toddler Time
- Fun Factory (3-11)
- X-Club – teen entertainment
ship deck plans
YOUR INTERIOR CABIN INCLUDES
Twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobe and tote bag / full private bathroom / sitting area / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone
YOUR OCEAN VIEW CABIN INCLUDES
Window or porthole / twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobe and tote bag / full private bathroom / sitting area / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone
YOUR BALCONY CABIN INCLUDES
Private furnished balcony / twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobe and tote bag / full private bathroom / sitting area / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone
* Chat to your Imagine cruise advisor about the Concierge Class and AquaClass staterooms on board.
YOUR CONCIERGE CLASS CABIN INCLUDES
Private furnished balcony / butler service / twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobes and slippers / full private bathroom / sitting area / welcome sparkling wine / fresh flowers. Daily fresh-fruit platter / afternoon canapés and tea service / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone / priority service on embarkation and debarkation / preferential restaurant and theatre seating
* Some suites have other luxury features. Chat to your Imagine Cruise adviser about available options.
call our experts on
0861 100 400
- Mon to Fri 9am 7pm
- Sat 9am 6pm
- Sun 10am 3pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.