The Celebrity Infinity combines all that is beautiful from the glamour of cruising’s golden age with stunning contemporary styling. Lazy days of sheer indulgence lounging beside the pool or relaxing in the sensational spa are followed by evenings of quality fine dining and high-class entertainment on this elegant cruise ship. Celebrity Infinity is an ideal choice for passengers looking for their first fabulous cruise holiday as well as those seasoned travellers looking for exciting new destinations. And the exceptionally welcoming and efficient Celebrity staff will ensure your every need is met, leaving you with a treasure trove of marvellous memories.
Celebrity Infinity VISITS THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
|Number of Decks||11|
|Number of Cabins||1,035|
|Wheelchair Accessible Cabins||Yes|
|Number of Pools||3|
|Number of Restaurants||2|
As night falls, the ship buzzes with circus acts, musicals and live performances. There’s a range of things to choose from – catch a show in the Main Celebrity Theatre, have a flutter in the Fortunes Casino or dance to live music in one of the bars.
- Main Celebrity Theatre, tribute shows and song and dance spectaculars
- Live music, jazz, DJs, string ensembles, circus shows
- Guest entertainers, comedians, jugglers, magicians and singers
- Dancing with the Stripes, our version of Strictly at sea!
- Fortunes Casino
The Celebrity Infinity offers one of the most unique dining experiences at sea, with its restaurant adorned with fittings from the original vessel, the SS United States. This ship offers one of the most memorable cruise dining experiences available.
Selected restaurants on many ships require reservations and may carry an additional charge.
- Main dining, Traditional (set time) or Select Dining
- SS United States
- Blu restaurant
- Bistro on Five
- Pool/Mast Grill
- The AquaSpa Café
Bars & Lounges
There are plenty of stylish bars to relax and enjoy a drink or two. The Molecular Bar will mix you cocktails to die for, and the Constellation Lounge will keep night owls you dancing ‘til the stars come out.
Bars & Lounges includes
- Passport Bar
- Ensemble Lounge
- Sky Observation Lounge
- Quasar nightclub
- Martini Bar & Crush
- Cellar Masters
- Molecular Bar
- Sunset Bar
- Michael’s Club
- Rendezvous Lounge
Leisure & Activities
The Infinity ensures that mind, body and spirit are catered for: the Celebrity Life enrichment programme has a vast array of workshops and lectures to choose from, the state-of the-art gym provides workouts and classes to keep you toned, and the luxury Canyon Ranch spa provides the ultimate in pampering and well-being.
Leisure & Activities includes
- Main pool area with ample space for lounging
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub and Solarium, for pampering and relaxing
- Celebrity Life activities, food and wine pairing, wine workshop, cooking competition, mixology 101
- Celebrity enrichment program - lecture series, dance classes, art tours, language classes, art workshops
- Fitness centre – state-of-the-art gym, fitness classes, personal training and well-being, yoga, spin, and body sculpt boot camp
- Pool volleyball, basketball, table tennis and golf putting
- Video games and family friendly activities
Kids & Teens
Younger passengers can enjoy a variety of fun activities at the kids’ clubs, all supervised by experienced and enthusiastic staff who organise craft sessions, parties, games and discos for different age groups in their own dedicated areas.
Kids & Teens includes
- Toddler Time
- Fun Factory (3-11)
- X-Club – teen entertainment
ship deck plans
YOUR INTERIOR CABIN INCLUDES
Twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobe and tote bag / full private bathroom / sitting area / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone
YOUR OCEAN VIEW CABIN INCLUDES
Window or porthole / twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobe and tote bag / full private bathroom / sitting area / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone
YOUR BALCONY CABIN INCLUDES
Private furnished balcony / twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobe and tote bag / full private bathroom / sitting area / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone
* Chat to your Imagine cruise advisor about the Concierge Class and AquaClass staterooms on board.
YOUR CONCIERGE CLASS CABIN INCLUDES
Private furnished balcony / butler service / twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobes and slippers / full private bathroom / sitting area / welcome sparkling wine / fresh flowers. Daily fresh-fruit platter / afternoon canapés and tea service / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone / priority service on embarkation and debarkation / preferential restaurant and theatre seating
* Some suites have other luxury features. Chat to your Imagine Cruise adviser about available options.
call our experts on
0861 100 400
- Mon to Fri 9am 7pm
- Sat 9am 6pm
- Sun 10am 3pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.