There’s no doubt about it, the Celebrity Reflection most definitely has a major ‘wow’ factor. Launched in 2012 as the biggest ‘sister’ in Celebrity’s Solstice family of ships, Reflection boasts lots of the familiar features and facilities that Celebrity passengers love. The trademark, real-grass Lawn Club comes complete with secluded cabana areas, The Alcoves, which are perfect for picnics with friends. Why not try original cocktails in the mixology bar? There’s also a selection of fabulous restaurants and plenty of exciting entertainment venues and activities throughout the day to ensure a holiday of a lifetime on-board Celebrity Reflection.
Celebrity Reflection VISITS THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
|Number of Decks||14|
|Number of Cabins||1,523|
|Wheelchair Accessible Cabins||Yes|
|Number of Pools||3|
|Number of Restaurants||5|
As dusk settles, make sure you have a front row seat in the main Reflection Theatre for circus shows, dance spectaculars, jugglers, comedians and singers offering the very best of evening entertainment.
- Main Celebrity Theatre, tribute shows and song and dance spectaculars
- Live music, jazz, DJs, string ensembles, circus shows
- Guest entertainers, comedians, jugglers, magicians and singers
- Dancing with the Stripes, our version of Strictly at sea!
- Fortunes Casino
Award-winning Celebrity Cruises chefs prepare fine international cuisine freshly each day, using only the freshest ingredients in their innovative and delicious dishes. They’ll all be served by your smiling and courteous waiters in the attractive main dining hall at set-time sittings or you can turn up to be seated at a time to suit you.
Selected restaurants on many ships require reservations and may carry an additional charge.
- Main dining restaurant, Traditional (set time) or Select Dining
- Lawn Club Grill
- The Porch
- Pool/Mast Grill
- The AquaSpa Café
- Oceanview Café
Bars & Lounges
There are plenty of bars and lounges to choose from as you muse over what tomorrow may bring – listen to live music, sip cocktails or simply relax with friends and family.
Bars & Lounges includes
- Passport Bar
- Ensemble Lounge
- Sky Observation Lounge
- Martini Bar & Crush
- Cellar Masters
- Molecular Bar
- Sunset Bar
- Michael’s Club
- Rendezvous Lounge
Leisure & Activities
Whether you’re looking for some rest and relaxation, to learn a new skill, or to expend some excess energy, you’re sure to find something to suit you on this cool and classy ship.
Leisure & Activities includes
- Main pool area with two pools, four hot tubs
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub and Solarium, for pampering and relaxing
- Celebrity Life activities, food and wine pairing, wine workshop, cooking competition, mixology 101
- Celebrity enrichment program – lecture series, dance classes, art tours, language classes, art workshops
- Fitness centre – state-of-the-art gym, fitness classes, personal training and well-being, yoga, spin, and body sculpt boot camp
- Pool volleyball, basketball, table tennis and golf putting
- Lawn club, real grass for croquet or bocce
- The Alcoves, secluded cabanas to hide away and relax
- Video games and family friendly activities
Kids & Teens
With dedicated kids’ clubs that look after tots to teens, you can rest assured that your ‘me time’ will be exactly that while the kids have fun with arts and crafts, games and discos.
Kids & Teens includes
- Toddler Time
- Fun Factory (3-11)
- X-Club – teen entertainment
ship deck plans
YOUR INTERIOR CABIN INCLUDES
Twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobe and tote bag / full private bathroom / sitting area / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone
YOUR OCEAN VIEW CABIN INCLUDES
Window or porthole / twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobe and tote bag / full private bathroom / sitting area / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone0
YOUR BALCONY CABIN INCLUDES
Private furnished balcony / twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobe and tote bag / full private bathroom / sitting area / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone
* Chat to your Imagine cruise advisor about the Concierge Class and AquaClass staterooms on board.
YOUR CONCIERGE CLASS CABIN INCLUDES
Private furnished balcony / butler service / twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobes and slippers / full private bathroom / sitting area / welcome sparkling wine / fresh flowers. Daily fresh-fruit platter / afternoon canapés and tea service / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone / priority service on embarkation and debarkation / preferential restaurant and theatre seating
* Some suites have other luxury features. Chat to your Imagine Cruise adviser about available options.
call our experts on
0861 100 400
- Mon to Fri 9am 7pm
- Sat 9am 6pm
- Sun 10am 3pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.