This beautiful ship has been created by some of the world’s top specialist designers and architects to bring you an awe-inspiring experience. On board you’ll find the trademark ‘Solstice’ class features, like the pristine real lawn area looking out over the seas from the top deck, as well as the fascinating professional glass-blowing studio where you can watch skilled craftsmen create new works of art each day. Celebrity has also forged a partnership with Canyon Ranch, world leaders in luxury pampering and wellness, and you can enjoy the stunning new spa club on the Silhouette.
Celebrity Silhouette VISITS THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
|Number of Decks||14|
|Number of Cabins||1,443|
|Wheelchair Accessible Cabins||Yes|
|Number of Pools||3|
|Number of Restaurants||1|
About as close to perfection as you could imagine, the Silhouette offers so much entertainment and of such high quality that you might not want to explore the ports! The list really does run from A-Z with art tours, Broadway style musicals and comedians.
- Main Celebrity Theatre, tribute shows and song and dance spectaculars
- Live music, jazz, DJs, string ensembles, circus shows
- Guest entertainers, comedians, jugglers, magicians and singers
- Dancing with the Stripes, our version of Strictly at sea!
- Fortunes Casino
As you would expect from a ship that offers everything, the dining options on board the Silhouette really hit the spot. So whether you want to grab a burger, Panini, or crêpe in the fresh air, or be treated to a more formal dining experience in the main dining room, the choice is yours.
Selected restaurants on many ships require reservations and may carry an additional charge.
- Main dining hall, traditional set time or select dining
- Blu, spa restaurant food for AquaClass passengers
- Silk Harvest
- Lawn Club Grill
- Tuscan Grille
- Bistro on Five
- The Porch
- Pool/Mast Grill
- The AquaSpa Café
- Ocean View
Bars & Lounges
For a celebratory tipple at the end of a long day’s cruising, head to the Martini Bar & Crush to watch the juggling bartenders mix a unique cocktail, or get your dancing shoes on at the Rendezvous Lounge.
Bars & Lounges includes
- Martini Bar & Crush
- Cellar Masters
- Molecular Bar
- Sunset Bar
- Michael’s Club
- Rendezvous Lounge
- Passport Bar
- Ensemble Lounge
- Sky Observation Lounge
Leisure & Activities
Enjoy a bit of R and R in the brand new SpaClub, or perhaps in the secluded cabanas at the Lawn Club. There are also ample spaces to simply relax and enjoy the view, or get active and take part in a yoga or spin class!
Leisure & Activities includes
- Main pool area with sun lounging
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub and Solarium, for pampering and relaxing
- Celebrity Life activities, food and wine pairing, wine workshop, cooking competition, mixology 101
- Celebrity enrichment program – lecture series, dance classes, art tours, language classes, art workshops
- Fitness centre – state-of-the-art gym, fitness classes, personal training and well-being, yoga, spin, and body sculpt boot camp
- Pool volleyball, basketball, table tennis and golf putting
- Lawn club, real grass for croquet or bocce
- The Alcoves, secluded cabanas to hide away and relax
- Video games and family friendly activities
Kids & Teens
Qualified staff run a wide programme of activities and parties for kids so you can rest assured that your kids and teens will be having the time of their life while you enjoy some ‘me’ time.
Kids & Teens includes
- Toddler Time
- Fun Factory (3-11)
- X-Club – teen entertainment
ship deck plans
YOUR INSIDE CABIN INCLUDES
Twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobe and tote bag / full private bathroom / sitting area / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone
YOUR OUTSIDE CABIN INCLUDES
Window or porthole / twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobe and tote bag / full private bathroom / sitting area / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone0
YOUR BALCONY CABIN INCLUDES
Private furnished balcony / twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobe and tote bag / full private bathroom / sitting area / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone
* Chat to your Imagine cruise advisor about the Concierge Class and AquaClass staterooms on board.
YOUR CONCIERGE BALCONY CABIN INCLUDES
Private furnished balcony / butler service / twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobes and slippers / full private bathroom / sitting area / welcome sparkling wine / fresh flowers / daily fresh-fruit platter / afternoon canapés and tea service / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone / priority service on embarkation and debarkation / preferential restaurant and theatre seating
* Some suites have other luxury features. Chat to your Imagine Cruise adviser about available options.
call our experts on
0861 100 400
- Mon to Fri 9am 7pm
- Sat 9am 6pm
- Sun 10am 3pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.