The heroine of the Celebrity’s Solstice class, this ship has forged the way for innovative design and modern amenities that raise the benchmark of luxury cruising. Beautiful public areas, elegant restaurants and exciting entertainment venues make the Celebrity Solstice the perfect choice for those cruise passengers who appreciate real quality. Celebrity has partnered with Canyon Ranch, thirteen-time winner of Travel and Leisure’s Best Spa award, to provide the ultimate in pampering and wellness treatments. With an itinerary of sun-kissed, exotic destinations and a fantastic range of superb dining options, thrilling entertainment and fascinating activities, Celebrity Solstice has everything you need.
Celebrity Solstice VISITS THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
|Number of Decks||14|
|Number of Cabins||1,426|
|Wheelchair Accessible Cabins||Yes|
|Number of Pools||3|
|Number of Restaurants||5|
Book seats in the main theatre for dazzling stage performances and musicals, or be wowed by circus shows. Night owls will love to try their luck in the Fortunes casino, or hit the dance floor in the glitzy Quasars nightclub.
- Main Celebrity Theatre, tribute shows and song and dance spectaculars
- Live music, jazz, DJs, string ensembles, circus shows
- Guest entertainers, comedians, jugglers, magicians and singers
- Dancing with the Stripes, our version of Strictly at sea!
- Fortunes Casino
Chefs on board the Solstice are committed to providing guests with top-quality food crafted with care and attention, and presentation is just as important as taste: buffets with ice sculptures are a sight to behold!
Selected restaurants on many ships require reservations and may carry an additional charge.
- Main dining hall, traditional set time or select dining
- Blu, spa restaurant food for AquaClass passengers
- Tuscan Grille
- Silk Harvest
- Bistro on Five
- The Porch
- Pool/Mast Grill
- The AquaSpa Café
- Ocean View
Bars & Lounges
Comfortable lounges offering live music, cabaret and comedy. There are plenty of bars to enjoy a convivial nightcap while you watch the sun set and the stars come out above.
Bars & Lounges includes
- Martini Bar & Crush
- Cellar Masters
- Molecular Bar
- Sunset Bar
- Michael’s Club
- Rendezvous Lounge
Leisure & Activities
Days on board the Solstice come with a guarantee of fun and fulfilment. Choose to enjoy the fresh sea air, lounging in the sun, splashing in the pool or trying out one of the many sporting options. If exercise of the mind is what you’re after, then try a Rosetta Stone language class, craft workshop or art lecture.
Leisure & Activities includes
- Main pool area with two pools, four hot tubs
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub and Solarium, for pampering and relaxing
- Celebrity Life activities, food and wine pairing, wine workshop, cooking competition, mixology 101
- Celebrity enrichment program – lecture series, dance classes, art tours, language classes, art workshops
- Fitness centre – state-of-the-art gym, fitness classes, personal training and well-being, yoga, spin, and body sculpt boot camp
- Pool volleyball, basketball, table tennis and golf putting
- Lawn club, real grass for croquet or bocce
- Video games and family friendly activities
- Passport Bar, Ensemble Lounge, Sky Observation Lounge – music and entertainment
Kids & Teens
With dedicated kids’ clubs that look after tots to teens, you can rest assured that your ‘me time’ will be exactly that while the kids have fun with arts and crafts, games and discos.
Kids & Teens includes
- Toddler Time
- Fun Factory (3-11)
- X-Club – teen entertainment
ship deck plans
YOUR INTERIOR CABIN INCLUDES
Twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobe and tote bag / full private bathroom / sitting area / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone
YOUR OCEAN VIEW CABIN INCLUDES
Window or porthole / twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobe and tote bag / full private bathroom / sitting area / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone
YOUR BALCONY CABIN INCLUDES
Private furnished balcony / twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobe and tote bag / full private bathroom / sitting area / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone
* Chat to your Imagine cruise advisor about the Concierge Class and AquaClass staterooms on board.
YOUR CONCIERGE CLASS CABIN INCLUDES
Private furnished balcony / butler service / twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobes and slippers / full private bathroom / sitting area / welcome sparkling wine / fresh flowers / daily fresh-fruit platter / afternoon canapés and tea service / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone / priority service on embarkation and debarkation / preferential restaurant and theatre seating
* Some suites have other luxury features. Chat to your Imagine Cruise adviser about available options.
call our experts on
0861 100 400
- Mon to Fri 9am 7pm
- Sat 9am 6pm
- Sun 10am 3pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.