As the name suggests, the Summit is at the top of its game and offers passengers the very best cruising has to offer. This is a beautiful cruise ship with a combination of modern facilities and elegant traditional cruise styling. ‘European chic’ influences the design of the glistening atrium with its sweeping staircases and glass-walled lifts, leading you between glamorous boutiques and lavish themed lounges and bars. And you can enjoy your fabulous cruise holiday at your own pace on the Celebrity Summit with plenty of activities and entertainment as well as serene areas in which to lounge and laze.
Celebrity Summit VISITS THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
|Number of Decks||11|
|Number of Cabins||975|
|Wheelchair Accessible Cabins||Yes|
|Number of Pools||3|
|Number of Restaurants||1|
Evenings unfold with cabaret, comedy, circus shows and guest entertainers in many of the comfortable lounges, and dazzling big-stage performances in the main Celebrity theatre. You’ll soon see why the Summit is considered the pinnacle of cruise ships.
- Dancing with the Stripes, our version of Strictly at sea!
- Fortunes Casino
- Main Celebrity Theatre, tribute shows and song and dance spectaculars
- Live music, jazz, DJs, string ensembles, circus shows
- Guest entertainers, comedians, jugglers, magicians and singers
On board the Summit you’ll find food prepared to the peak of gastronomic expertise, and friendly and efficient staff who are proud to show-off these delicious creations. There are a huge variety of speciality restaurants and casual eateries, but make sure you leave at least one evening to sample the wonderful food in the main dining room.
Selected restaurants on many ships require reservations and may carry an additional charge.
- Main dining hall, traditional set time or select dining
- Blu, spa restaurant food for AquaClass passengers
- SS Normandie
- Bistro on Five
- The Porch
- The AquaSpa Café
- Ocean View
Bars & Lounges
As the sun sets over the ocean, there are a variety of bars and lounges to go for a pre-dinner drink in, and after dinner, why not go for cocktails, listen to live music or go dancing until you’re ready to call it a night?
Bars & Lounges includes
- Martini Bar & Crush
- Cellar Masters
- Molecular Bar
- Sunset Bar
- Michael’s Club
- Rendezvous Lounge
- Passport Bar
- Ensemble Lounge
- Sky Observation Lounge
Leisure & Activities
The Summit is a ship where there is always something going on! Restful and quiet, or high energy and active, your days and nights can be enjoyed at your own pace and in your own style. Take in the fresh sea air as you lounge by the sparkling pool, or challenge friends and family to a game of volleyball.
Leisure & Activities includes
- Main pool area with ample space for lounging
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub and adults-only Solarium, for pampering and relaxing
- Celebrity Life activities, food and wine pairing, wine workshop, cooking competition, mixology 101
- Celebrity enrichment program – lecture series, dance classes, art tours, language classes, art workshops
- Fitness centre – state-of-the-art gym, fitness classes, personal training and well-being, yoga, spin, and body sculpt boot camp
- Pool volleyball, basketball, table tennis and golf putting
- Video games and family friendly activities
Kids & Teens
The kids will love their own dedicated activities, which cater for all ages from tots to teens so you can do your own thing while they do theirs.
Kids & Teens includes
- Toddler Time
- Fun Factory (3-11)
- X-Club – teen entertainment
ship deck plans
YOUR INTERIOR CABIN INCLUDES
Twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobe and tote bag / full private bathroom / sitting area / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone0
YOUR OCEAN VIEW CABIN INCLUDES
Window or porthole / twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobe and tote bag / full private bathroom / sitting area / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone0
YOUR BALCONY CABIN INCLUDES
Private furnished balcony / twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobe and tote bag / full private bathroom / sitting area / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone
* Chat to your Imagine cruise advisor about the Concierge Class and AquaClass staterooms on board.
YOUR CONCIERGE CLASS CABIN INCLUDES
Private furnished balcony / butler service / twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobes and slippers / full private bathroom / sitting area / welcome sparkling wine / fresh flowers / daily fresh-fruit platter / afternoon canapés and tea service / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone / priority service on embarkation and debarkation / preferential restaurant and theatre seating
call our experts on
0861 100 400
- Mon to Fri 9am 7pm
- Sat 9am 6pm
- Sun 10am 3pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.