The Celebrity Eclipse is a masterpiece of design, bringing together all the best features of modern cruising with a sublime ease. The Celebrity Eclipse includes favourites that regular passengers have found so appealing on its sister ships, like the manicured real grass expanse in the al fresco Lawn Club area and the fascinating Hot Glass Show studio where you can watch skilled glassblowers craft intricate ornaments. The Eclipse has its own innovations like the creatively quirky Qsine speciality restaurant. This wonderful cruise ship boasts the full array of facilities, dining options and fun activities that any passenger could wish for.
Celebrity Eclipse VISITS THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
|Number of Decks||14|
|Number of Cabins||1,426|
|Wheelchair Accessible Cabins||Yes|
|Number of Pools||3|
|Number of Restaurants||5|
Evenings are sizzling with musicals and shows in the theatre, live music in the bars and lounges, circus performers wowing everyone and comedians providing a good laugh. You’ll never be short of entertainment here.
- Main Theatre, tribute shows and song and dance spectaculars
- Live music, jazz, DJs, string ensembles, circus shows
- Guest Entertainers, comedians, jugglers, magicians and singers
- Fortunes Casino
- Dancing with the Stripes, our version of Strictly at sea!
As the stars twinkle overhead, guests on board the Eclipse are treated to a special array of delicacies. Alongside the elegant main dining room, guests can choose to eat at Murano, serving French Continental cuisine or the Tuscan Grille, which serves up succulent steaks and classic Italian dishes.
Selected restaurants on many ships require reservations and may carry an additional charge.
- Main dining, Traditional (set time) or Select Dining
- Murano, French classic dishes with a modern twist
- Tuscan Grille, classic Italian fare and steaks
- Qsine, ‘uniquely unordinary’
- OceanView Café
- Bistro on Five
- Pool/Mast Grill, al fresco dining
- The AquaSpa Café
Bars & Lounges
There’s live music and cabaret in many of the vibrant lounges and bars where you can sip cocktails with friends, have a quiet pre-dinner drink or boogie the night away.
Bars & Lounges includes
- Martini Bar & Crush
- Cellar Masters
- Molecular Bar
- Sunset Bar
- Michael’s Club
- Rendezvous Lounge
- Passport Bar
- Ensemble Lounge
- Sky Observation Lounge
- Quasar nightclub
Leisure & Activities
Days on board the Eclipse can be as fun-packed or as laid back as you prefer. There is plenty of space around the pools to perfect your tan, or retreat to the spa for a relaxing massage. Minds can be kept busy with a vast array of classes and workshops, including the stunning glass blowing demonstrations at the Hot Glass Show.
Leisure & Activities includes
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub, world-leading spa and wellness brands partnered with Celebrity
- Celebrity Life activities, food and wine pairing, wine workshop, cooking competition, mixology 101
- Celebrity enrichment program - lecture series, dance classes, art tours, language classes, art workshops
- Fitness centre – state-of-the-art gym, fitness classes, personal training and well-being, yoga, spin, and body sculpt boot camp
- Lawn club, croquet or bocce or golf putting
- Pool volleyball, basketball, table tennis and golf putting
- Video games and family friendly activities
Kids & Teens
Parents can rest assured that kids will be thoroughly entertained with a programme of activities and clubs for dedicated age groups.
Kids & Teens includes
- Toddler Time
- Fun Factory (3-11)
- X-Club – teen entertainment
ship deck plans
YOUR INSIDE CABIN INCLUDES
Twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobe and tote bag / full private bathroom / sitting area / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone0
YOUR OCEAN VIEW CABIN INCLUDES
Window or porthole / twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobe and tote bag / full private bathroom / sitting area / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone0
YOUR BALCONY CABIN INCLUDES
Private furnished balcony / twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobe and tote bag / full private bathroom / sitting area / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone
* Chat to your Imagine cruise advisor about the Concierge Class and AquaClass staterooms on board.
YOUR SUITE CABIN INCLUDES
Private furnished balcony / butler service / twin or double beds / ample wardrobe and drawer space / 100% Egyptian cotton linens / bathrobes and slippers / full private bathroom / sitting area / welcome sparkling wine / fresh flowers. Daily fresh-fruit platter / afternoon canapés and tea service / hair dryer / private mini-bar / water and wine glasses / valuables safe / daily make up and turndown service / 24-hour room service / TV / phone / priority service on embarkation and debarkation / preferential restaurant and theatre seating
* Some suites have other luxury features. Chat to your Imagine Cruise adviser about available options.
call our experts on
0861 100 400
- Mon to Fri 9am 7pm
- Sat 9am 6pm
- Sun 10am 3pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.