Star Clippers offer no ordinary cruises – the breathtaking sail ships are a haven of relaxed days and nights where there are no rigid schedules and you are free to do as you wish. You can listen to the Captain’s entertaining daily briefing on deck, try a knot-tying or navigation class to get a sense of the ships’ maritime heritage, and get to know your fellow passengers as you relax with a drink in the evening while listening to local performers brought on from the locations you pass through. Passengers say that it’s the easy-going informality of Star Clippers that makes a cruise with them so enjoyable.
Star Clipper VISIT THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
- Local performers on board for an authentic taste of music and arts
- Entertaining daily briefing from captain on deck
- Nautical events and activities
- All meals including a choice of continental or cooked breakfasts, delicious buffet lunches and expertly-prepared evening meals
- Rooms include a private safe, DVD player, direct-sail telephone and hairdryer
view ship information
call our experts on
0861 100 400
- Mon to Fri 9am 7pm
- Sat 9am 6pm
- Sun 10am 3pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.